- Keep your books accurate and up to date
- Don’t be too lenient with your customers
- Keep your accounting simple
- Keep your business and your personal finances separate
- Build a cash reserve
Continuous Business Improvement
Remarkable Business improvement can be achieved by a cycle of Continuous Improvement. A process of minor (Baby Step) improvements done regularly over a long period can result in Sensational Improvements to your Business.
- PLAN: Plan your improvements, including setting goals.
- DO: Put in place the actions required for improvement.
- CHECK: Measure your success relative to your baseline.
- ACT: Adjust or tweak your changes.
Quick and Easy Check right now
Now is the time to check your Profitability for December 2019 month and Year to date.
- How was your Profitability for December 2019 compared to Budget?
- What are the major differences? Income, Gross Profit, Payroll or other Expenses?
- What minor changes can be made today to make a significant difference?
For more information. Click Here
A team can achieve substantially more that the sum of the individual team members.
But if your really want to Turbo Charge your team you need a Collaborative Team where all team members work collectively and have complete trust and respect for other team members.
- Creates friendly work environment
- Are more flexible or adaptable
- Flexible teams can respond to change faster
- Problem solving is enhanced
- Removes constrains and empowers the team
- Enables leaner structures
- Defines accountability of the team and staff
- Creates a greater sense of achievement and motivated workplace
- Project members are actively involved
How to build a collaborative Team?
- Identify team members’ Strengths
- Establish Realistic Expectations & Clarify Goals
- Decide on Collaboration Tools
- Encourage Open-Mindedness
- Reward Innovation
- Publicly celebrate team success
- Support a strong sense of community
- Spread the Delegated of Tasks
Optimal Books – Team Philosophy
- We are engaged in evolution of a remote but inclusive work force
- Needs for intelligent people, focused on sharing caring and contributing
- Team needs to be variable due to rise and fall of commercial outcomes
- Technology competency is assumed
- People fit is the criteria
- Collaborative approach is our mantra
- We can take on anything, providing we achieve a team of collaboration
- So that is our value proposition
- We are aspiring to engage with similar mind sets
- We require participation and achievements of KPIs!
- We evaluate for fit plus skills “learning” and we are prepared to teach and mentor
If you want more information about Collaborative Teams click Here.